- Login to BSD Admin Console as user ppadmin.
- Under the User Management tab, select ‘Edit User’
- Select the user you would like to view/modify the default view for.
- Under the ‘User Group Details’ window, select the Group you would like to view/modify by clicking on the Group name.
- Under 'Group Defaults' the default view is set in the 'Default View' drop down menu.
- If you want to modify the default view, select an available view from the drop down list and click Update.
After applying a default view to a group, when any user logs into the BSD with the modified group, the first view displayed will be the view set as default.