ProblemOnly heartbeat events are being received from SCOM integration, no other SCOM alerts being received.
Alerts are generating in SCOM console.
Restarted the SCOM services, but still no events being Received.
No Server is in maintenance mode in SCOM.
- Are alerts are generating in SCOM console?
- Does restarting the SCOM service resolve the problem?
- Are any Servers in maintenance mode in SCOM.
- Check the SCOM Console for errors such as "ERROR:
- A network related or instance specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and the SQL server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: Named Pipes Provider, error:40 - Could not open a connection to SQL server)"
- Check the forwarding status of an alert from the SCOM console? From the SCOM alert view they need to add the "Forwarding Status" column and possibly the "Connector" column. If the "Forwarding Status" says anything other than "Forwarding Pending" then SCOM hasn't actually tried to forward the alert to iiSCOM. They could manually try to forward an alert by right clicking it -> Forward -> ISS BES Connector.