When installing or upgrading to BES 3.7.0 0011 (or lower), some directories do not get copied correctly and need doing so manually. This causing a problem accessing the DashboardAdminService and also restricts communication between BES and ASI. Below are instructions on how to copy the relevant directories. This is resolved in BES 3.7.0 0012+.
- Open a shell window to BES and login as ppadmin
- cd $PPHOME/eScape/webapps/escapex/WEB-INF/classes
- tar -cvpf ilink.tar ilink
- cp ilink.tar $PPHOME/eScape/webapps/axis/WEB-INF/classes
- cd $PPHOME/eScape/webapps/axis/WEB-INF/classes
- tar -xvpf ilink.tar