When attempting to login to ASI the browser reports 'This webpage has a redirect loop'.
The Exception Reported is:
javax.net.ssl.SSLException: java.security.ProviderException: sun.security.pkcs11.wrapper.PKCS11Exception: CKR_DOMAIN_PARAMS_INVALID
If you are running OpenJDK as opposed to Oracle's JDK then you may experience this problem. This is caused by A bug in NSS which openJDK uses as its primary cryptography provider. It is advertising that it supports ciphers (ECC) it doesn't fully support. The fix should be available in OS package managers (yum/apt).
1. Download the latest packages from the appropriate package manager
1. Open up $JAVA_HOME/lib/security/security/java.security, example path = /usr/lib/jvm/jre-1.7.0-openjdk.x86_64/lib/security/java.security
2. Comment out the line detailing sun.security.pkcs11.SunPKCS11
3. Ensure sun.security.ec.SunEC is listed and placed before the line just commented out
4. Renumber entries so they are sequenced 1..x. i.e. security.provider.1, security.provided.2 etc.
Oracle are addressing this problem in JDK8. See the Oracle link above.