Note: The Interlink Software Data Service must be running for scheduled tasks to run.
To schedule the generation of an ASM Enrichment policy, perform the following:
- Open SCM and click View > Scheduler Calendar.
- Select a day of the month you would like the enrichment to be generated on (if you want it to run every day, simply select any day in the calendar).
- Once you have selected a day, right click on a time slot on the right hand side, then select Task > New Task.
- Enter the task details, such as a Name, Time, Description etc. Then select 'Run Enrichment' from the Task drop down list.
- Select an enrichment policy to generate (Argument 1).
- Select a BES Server (defined export) to generate the policy on (Argument 2).
- Click on the Recurrence tab and select how often the task should run.
An example of an Enrichment Scheduled task is below (Generate enrichment policy "ENR_Zone_Enrichment" at "20:00" every day on BES server "vmdemobes04"):