Following Windows update: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/3061518, BES servers running Java 1.6 have issues when loading the Business Service Dashboard.
We recommend upgrading to the latest version of Java on the server, there are however, a couple of workarounds if this is not currently feasible:
1) Remove the update:
- Go to add/remove programs
- Click view installed updates
- Wait, it will take a while for the list to fully populate
- Search using the knowledge base ID
- Uninstall it
2) Follow the modify registry instructions in the link above under the "Known issues with this security update" section.