When a user tries to login to BSD they get a logout message of "Web Client License exceeded - terminating connection". Even though sufficient licenses should exist.
- Check valid license exists : LicenseDisplay $PPHOME/licence. Does the hostname match the hostid of the server and also check the license expiry date.
- Check actual user connections. telnet localhost 40000. Selection option 's'. Review the lines.
- User License (FULL/RO) : ?? / ??
- Users connected (FULL) : ??
- Users connected (RO) : ??
- It's possible the user and or group they are logging into has been configured as a ReadOnly user/group and this is the reason the connection is failing.
- If your BES server is configured to authenticate via Active Directory and the group hasn't been added to the userauth file when the user logs in they will be allocated a readonly account.