.NET HubClient does not load after installing Windows Update KB4458469.
Some users have found that their BES HubClient does not load after installing windows update KB4458469
Full name Windows Update Name: 2018-09 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based System (KB4458469)
Re-run the TrustInterlinkSoftware.exe which can be downloaded from the BES login page
1. Open Internet Explorer and navigate to your BES server login page
2. Under the username and password field, you will find the link for the download
3. Once downloaded, right click and select "Run as Administrator".
4. Once complete, close any instances of Internet Explorer
5. Launch Internet Explorer and attempt to load a .NET BES view
If you are still having issues, you may find this article useful: https://support.interlinksoftware.com/customer/portal/articles/1706963